Returns & Refunds
We hope you’ll love your MEDiCARE purchase but if you want to return anything, we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in any store even when bought at another store. The product needs to be in an unused and resalable condition within 7 days of purchase with a valid receipt.
This excludes the following:
- Perishable items (e.g. food)
- Items personalised for you
- Sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered)
Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. This excludes the MEDiCARE Own Brand 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
When conducting a product exchange, you might be asked to exchange for a similar product at the same price, or pay an extra amount of money if the exchanged product costs more than the original one. We will not return the difference if the exchanged product costs less than the original one.
- A refund cannot be given for certain sensitive product categories for health reasons:
- Prescription and Non-Prescription Medicines
- Colour Cosmetics (e.g. Lipsticks)
Customer refund types:
- If you originally payed in cash, you will have a full refund in cash. The type of payment you used when making the original purchase is shown on your receipt.
If you paid using another payment type listed below then we are only able to process an exchange rather than a refund. The refund process on these types of payments is very complicated and can take up to 10 days for you to receive the refunded amount.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- E-Wallet Payments
- MEDiCARE gift voucher